If January is a sign of things to come for 2021, traders and investors are going to make a lot of money this year. 4 penny stocks on the move to start 2021 are Ameritek Ventures (OTCMKTS: ATVK), MITESCO (OTCMKTS: MITI), Oragenics (NYSEMKT: OGEN), and AgEagle Aerial Systems (NYSEMKT: UAVS).
HOW TO TRADE PENNY STOCKS
First up, it’s important to understand that trading penny stocks is not the same as trading blue chips. As we have stressed repeatedly to our subscribers, the key to trading penny stocks is finding momentum BEFORE it happens and then be patient.
We got our subscribers in early on TSNP, which you can read our latest here, and ENZC, which you can read about here. It’s also best to own a portfolio of quality penny stocks. For some that can be as many as 10 to 20 or more penny stocks.
Now, when we say that we find momentum BEFORE it happens, we are investors looking to position our subscribers BEFORE the move happens. This is where the big money is made and why so many of our subscribers are sitting on gains of over 7750% in ENZC and over 18,650% in TSNP.
We always alert our subscribers first before we publish for our regular readers. This is the value of having a subscription to Insider Financial, which you can sign up for here. We alert our subscribers with our best ideas before our regular readers.
Now we know many prefer to day trade, but we are not day traders here at Insider Financial. It doesn’t suit our personality and we don’t like the intraday moves markets make. We have found we made more money being patient and ignoring the day to day noise of the markets.
If you want to day trade, Insider Financial is not the place for you. When it comes to day trading, and if that’s what you are after, we recommend the folks at True Trading Group, which you can check out their live streams here.
OTC PENNY STOCKS VS NASDAQ/NYSE PENNY STOCKS
The fact is that there is always a bull market somewhere. That’s why it’s important for penny stock investors to trade both OTC and NASDAQ/NYSE penny stocks. There are always opportunities if you give yourself the flexibility to trade all markets.
Last year, for the first half of 2020, it was much more profitable to trade NASDAQ penny stocks than OTC. That is where we and our subscribers were positioned. We captured the runs in SRNE, NIO, INO, IBIO, WKHS, and many others. Then once the summer came, many of the COVID runners had failed to find momentum. We then pivoted to OTC and caught the runs in TSNP, ENZC, MMEDF, and many others.
So far this year, it’s best to play both OTC and NASDAQ/NYSE. With Bitcoin running, we are seeing crypto plays making huge moves. With Joe Biden coming into the White House and Democrats taking control of the Senate, we are seeing cannabis and green energy plays catching bids.
In this article, we take a look at 4 penny stock on the move ATVK, MITI, OGEN, and UAVS to find out what’s behind the move and our outlook for each.
Penny Stock #1 ATVK
All the Robinhooders and traders loading up on SPACs at $10 looking to make a fortune are in the wrong boat. Smart penny stock investors know that the place to be is OTC triple zero plays that are restructuring like ATVK. While we have pounded the table on TSNP being the biggest runner of the past few months, ATVK has delivered higher returns and been a steadier climber as you can see from the chart below.
ATVK was trading at just $.0004 on October 8th. Those that got in are now sitting on gains of over 66,000!! This blows away any SPAC or IPO on the NASDAQ or NYSE. Similar runners to ATVK besides TSNP include ENZC and SEGI.
ATVK is the work of Epazz (OTCMKTS: EPAZ) CEO Shaun Passley. He took over the shell on November 9th and has been working to clean it up. This means getting all filings current and going after toxic financiers in court to return shares back to the company.
Once this motion is granted, it will reduce the share count and remove a major overhang on the stock price. ATVK now plans to continue its fiber-optic business and enter into new businesses as a holding company.
Ameritek Ventures will be an acquirer of technology manufacturers and innovative products under CEO Shaun Passley. Shaun Passley, Ph.D., has over 20 years of experience in the software industry and has more than 10 years of experience running public companies.
To keep the rally going will depend on upcoming PRs and especially the announcement about which company or companies Dr. Passley incorporates into ATVK. We have already gotten confirmation that there will be NO reverse split and the authorized share count will NOT be raised.
$ATVK, No reverse stock splits. Currently, No need to raise the authorized shares. Our goal is to file the financials within the next 15 days.
— Ameritek Ventures, Inc. Ticker: ATVK (@AmeritekInfo) November 23, 2020
Penny Stock #2 MITI
MITI is running as more penny stock investors discover the company. As you can see, MITI has been on fire since the start of the year.
Here are just 7 reasons to be bullish on MITI:
- The company is launching clinics at Lennar properties. Lennar is a $22 billion market cap home builder and one of the largest builders in the US.
- The people behind MITI are the same ones that sold Minute Clinic for $170 million to CVS.
- CIM Securities going to raise money for MITI.
- MITI is on the hunt for acquisitions and looking to do a roll-up of health clinics, which is a very fragmented business.
- MITI plans to raise $50 million to open or acquire 50 clinics.
- MITI is a QB.
- MITI has a current market cap of just $37 million.
Penny Stock #3 OGEN
OGEN is up 100% to start 2021 and we think there’s a lot more room for OGEN to run.
Here are reasons to be bullish on OGEN:
- In November and December of 2020, OGEN completed financing transactions, raising cumulative gross proceeds of $12.5 million. The company has no immediate need to raise any more capital.
- In October, the company received feedback to Type B Pre-IND Meeting Request from the FDA that the Agency is in broad agreement with the company’s clinical development program for its SARS-CoV-2 vaccine, Terra CoV-2.
- OGEN has entered into a material transfer agreement with Adjuvance Technologies for use of the adjuvant TQL1055 in Oragenics’ Terra CoV-2 vaccine against COVID-19.
- OGEN holds a nonexclusive intellectual property license from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) to the prefusion stabilized spike protein vaccine candidate. The Company’s license covers stabilizing the spike protein in the pre-fusion state, which may permit the number of immunogenic centers to be increased. This could allow for a greater likelihood of successful antibody binding, resulting in improved immunogenic responses. The recent Phase 3 data reported relating to the Moderna vaccine supports the concept of utilizing the stabilized spike protein.
- OGEN held a successful pre-Investigational New Drug (IND) meeting with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), with agreements that allow OGEN to save three to six months on pre-IND development timelines.
- The Terra CoV-2 vaccine permits cost-effective storage and distribution at refrigerated temperatures, which should facilitate the distribution and thereby avoid challenges facing the two mRNA vaccines currently approved under Emergency Use Authorization in the U.S.
- OGEN’s vaccine may provide some benefit against other coronaviruses that, unfortunately, may emerge or strengthen in the coming years.
- OGEN has a current market cap of just $87 million. We believe OGEN is set to run just like we said OCGN would run.
Penny Stock #4 UAVS
UAVS is a penny stock we covered last year when it was just $2 and which you can read here.
UAVS is running along with another drone play that we recommended to our subscribers ALPP, which you can read here. Domestic drone plays like UAVS and ALPP as the federal government has cracked down on Chinese drone companies. The US government has deemed many Chinese companies to be security threats and encourages US companies to buy drones from domestic companies.
UAVS is also running as the company signs contracts with the states of Iowa and Florida. There’s also speculation that UAVS is going to sign a deal with Amazon for its drones. Right now, UAVS has a current market cap of $554 million and reported just $1.3 million in revenues last year. At current levels, best to be taking some money off the table, especially when you consider that UAVS is up over 5000% off the 52-week lows.
These 4 penny stocks are hot right now. There are always opportunities in penny stocks and it’s our job to find the bull markets. Huge gains can be made in such a short amount of time.
For those that missed out on the recent run in these 4 penny stocks, our best advice is to be patient and throw bids in below the market. Buying dips and selling rips as swing trades remains the best strategy in these markets.
Remember, all it takes is one or two to become an ATVK, MITI, OGEN, or UAVS and you’ve crushed the market indices for the year. Whoever said to avoid penny stocks has no clue what they’re doing.
As always, good luck to all (except the shorts)!
WHEN INSIDER FINANCIAL HAS A STOCK ALERT, IT CAN PAY TO LISTEN. AFTER ALL, OUR FREE NEWSLETTER HAS FOUND MANY TRIPLE-DIGIT WINNERS FOR OUR SUBSCRIBERS. WE SPECIALIZE IN FINDING MOMENTUM BEFORE IT HAPPENS!
Disclosure: We have no position in any of the securities mentioned. We wrote this article ourselves and it expresses our own opinions. We are not receiving compensation for it. We have no business relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this article. Insider Financial is not an investment advisor and does not provide investment advice. Always do your own research and make your own investment decisions. This article is not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell, or hold securities. This article is meant for informational and educational purposes only and does not provide investment advice.