OUR NEW PROFILE IS: GSPT
DOWNLOAD THE INVESTOR PRESENTATION HERE
Golden Star Enterprises Ltd. Year Overview and Shareholder Update
Claymont, Delaware, Jan. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via NewMediaWire — Golden Star Enterprises Ltd. (OTCPink: GSPT) (the “Company” or “Golden Star”) updates shareholders with a summary of the fiscal year 2021 activities and plans for the coming year.
2021 was a transition year for Golden Star. During the year, the Company focused on operations of its newly acquired Israel-based subsidiary, Enigmai Ltd., and investments in upgrades to its WorkForce Management (WFM) software product.
Here are some of the activity highlights from fiscal 2021:
- Enigmai signed three-year contracts with its existing clients
- Enigmai was featured in a webinar in Israel, resulting in dozens of new client leads
- GSPT established an advisory board and nominated its first two advisory board members
- Enigmai commenced the upgrade of its WFM products’ user interface
- Enigmai signed a pilot program for its WFM with the city of Tel-Aviv
- Enigmai signed a contract with AuroraView, a US Based, customer-oriented software development and consulting company that offers products, solutions to take over software product support in Israel and North America
- Enigmai participated in a major trade conference in Israel, resulting in many additional client leads
- Enigmai signed a Letter of Intent to pilot its WFM software at some of Canada’s largest hospitals
- The Company retained PCAOB audit firm, Pinnacle Accountancy Group (DBA Heaton & Associates) to audit fiscal 2020 and 2021 operations in order to move a step closer to becoming a fully reporting issuer with the Securities and Exchange Commission, and potentially upgrade our listing to OTCmarkets: QB
We expect fiscal 2022 to bring the following additional accomplishments:
- Enigmai will complete the development of the upgraded front-end client for its WFM for initial installation with existing clients
- Enigmai will commence the WFM software pilot program with several hospitals in Canada
- Conclude 2021 and 2020 audit of our financial results, and complete a registration statement to become a fully reporting issuer with the SEC
- Commence development of the mobile application for Enigmai’s WFM software system
- Commence marketing and sales activities in North America
Mr. Louis Shefsky, Golden Star President, commented, “During fiscal 2021 the company focused on building foundations for both Golden Star and Enigmai. We feel we have been successful in our initial endeavors, and I am happy with our results to date. The list of accomplishments in 2021 is impressive, and we will continue to add value for investors in 2022. We have many exciting plans for the future including developing a mobile application for our WFM software that will open the door to additional clients and business verticals. One of the larger opportunities we currently see, under the guidance of our advisory board, is the expansion of our WFM product for hospitals. We believe that we can bring significant value and resolve some of the most pressing challenges hospitals face around employee scheduling. We will continue to update our investors on our plans and activities as they occur.”
Enigmai, Wholly-Owned Subsidiary of Golden Star Enterprises Ltd., Reports Success at Telco 2021, Israel
CLAYMONT, DE, Dec. 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via NewMediaWire – Golden Star Enterprises Ltd., (OTCPink: GSPT) is pleased to report that attendance at Telco 2021 by its wholly-owned subsidiary, Enigmai Ltd., earlier this month in Israel was a great success. This prestigious event, which was attended by some of Israel’s largest call centers, provided the perfect venue for Enigmai to showcase its innovative Workforce Management (WFM) solution to a wide range of participants.
The event was organized by Lior Lurye, the pre-eminent consulting CEO at Lior Lurye Computer Applications Ltd., an industry leader in Call Center solutions in Israel for over 20 years. Lior Lurye has worked with the largest and most recognized companies in the Israeli market, specializing in the industry intersection between call center operations, services, and technology.
Enigmai operated a booth at the event, and Mr. Ziv Shalev, Enigmai’s head of Sales, described the event as a “significant milestone” for Enigmai. The team was occupied, from event open to close, answering questions from potential clients and showcasing the WFM product live. The team also hosted existing clients at the booth, reinforcing the software’s success for potential clients that were eager to learn more about the product.
Mrs. Eital Muskal, VP of Strategy and Business Development for Enigmai, commented, “The team was very busy during the event, and they didn’t stop talking from the time the doors opened until the event closed. I believe that there is no better indication of the high-level interest our product brings. Our sales team will have a substantial workload in the coming weeks as we follow up with each of the potential clients that attended our booth. Management believes that the event was a great success, and we expect to see the results with new clients onboarding in 2022.”
Mr. Eliav Kling, CEO of Golden Star Enterprises, continued, “This conference was the second trade event for Enigmai this year in Israel. I was very pleased to learn of the continuing strong interest in our product in the local market. I am confident that under the guidance of our Enigmai team our WFM offering will bring great results in fiscal 2022.”
Enigmai Ltd, a Wholly-Owned Subsidiary of Golden Star Enterprises Ltd., Signs a Letter of Intent to Pilot Its WorkForce Management System in Hospitals
Claymont, Delaware, Nov. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via NewMediaWire — Golden Star Enterprises Ltd., (OTCPink: GSPT) today announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Enigmai Ltd, has signed a Letter Of Intent (LOI) with National Organized Workers Union to pilot its Enigmai Business Suite (EBS) workforce management system (WFM) in hospitals.
National Organized Workers Union manages the union for some of the largest hospitals in Canada and is based in Toronto, Ontario, overseeing approximately 3,000 workers spread across four hospitals.
Golden Star Enterprises CEO, Eliav Kling, commented, “We are very happy to see Enigmai’s growth into the North American market. This is a significant milestone for the Enigmai team as it is the first engagement outside Israel. We know that our software can provide great value to multiple operating sectors globally, and we are excited to help hospitals to better schedule their employees, provide better service to their clients, and save money while doing so.”
The LOI between Enigmai and National Organized Workers Union states that once Enigmai’s product upgrade, currently under development, is ready (anticipated for the first quarter of 2022), the National Organized Workers Union will commence a product pilot in which it will evaluate the product for two months. If at the end of the pilot program, they find the product to be beneficial, the union will recommend implementing the product in all the hospitals they serve permanently.
Mr. Tim Cadeau, the Treasurer of the National Organized Workers Union, said, “On first glance at Enigmai’s WFM solution, I understood that it could be the solution to most of the conflicts between the union and the hospitals. I believe that the return on investment will be high for all parties involved once hospitals adopt the solution Enigmai is offering.”
Mr. Louis Shefsky, President of Golden Star Enterprises Ltd., concluded: “We have a unique opportunity to resolve a conflict between two organizations, the hospitals and the unions, with our product, offering benefits to all parties involved. That is a true win-win situation, and I am proud to be able to mitigate this conflict with our solution. I am confident that we will be able to help other business verticals with Enigmai’s product.”
Importance of WFM in Call Centre’s Growth
Smart WFM can add consistency and efficiency -reducing customer waiting time to CSR’s
Growing call centre needs a strong WFM to support their activity
Effective WFM will Decrease Labor Cost and Increase Labor Availability
Advanced WFM Enables Distributed Call Centres and Remotely working CSR’s = Increasing LaborAvailability
More than 30% of Medium and Large Companies are Not Happy with their WFM – Significant Market Opportunity
Managing Call Centres Made Easy
Providing Better service by assigning the right people with the right skills to the right shifts
The Solution – EBS System by Enigmai
AI-Enabled Work Force Management System Providing Top to Bottom Solution for Every Role in the Organization
What makes our solution better:
- Real-Time data analysis – Highlight and Prevent Scheduling Gaps
- Optimizing Manpower Scheduling – Decrease Overtime and Save $$$
- Smart Alerts – Get Relevant Data and Make the Right Decisions Process
- Manpower Changes & Requests – Allows CSR’s to take part in the scheduling process
Enigmai EBS – Main Features
AI-Driven Forecasting – the heart of the planning process
- EBS provides an accurate forecast that translates to optimized shifts and manpower
Scheduling using advanced AI Technology
- takes into consideration employee preference, shift exchange requests
- create schedules within seconds taking into account employee skills and company rules
Real-Time Call Center Management
- connects to the organization Active Directory
- break management
- integration with the organization CTI
- Real-Time Reporting and Dashboards
ROI – Get Your Money Back in One Year
Isracard – Among the largest Credit Card companies in Israel
Clal – One of the largest Insurance companies in Israel
Eital Muskal – VP Strategy & Business Development
For the past two decades, Mrs. Muskal navigated her career as a lawyer and a senior business strategy specialist while assuming increased responsibilities and higher-level roles through different industries.
She holds an L.L.B degree and was the founder of a boutique law firm specializing in immigration and relocation processes where she developed complex business models to support Israeli companies in their expansion to North America.
Since 2013, Mrs. Muskal has held positions as a strategy executive leading and implementing corporate growth initiatives. She led the execution of business development plans for corporations in the private sector.
Louis Shefsky – President
Louis is an entrepreneur and business executive with over 35 years of experience in the public markets. His years of experience and expertise help him connect tech startups with the right investors, so you can leverage an investor relationship that meets your needs and those of your investors.
Eliav Kling – CEO
Eliav is an entrepreneur, business developer, and real estate investor with over 25 years of experience in the tech industry and business world. His years of experience and expertise in the corporate IT world is where he sharpened his analytical skills, crisis management, and remote team management