OUR NEW PROFILE IS: ICNB
During the first 6 months of 2021, Iconic generated approximately $1.2 million in revenue and TopPop generated approximately $8.2 million in revenue for a combined total of $9.4 million had they been consolidated
Premixed cocktails sales in the United States surged 42.3% to $1.6 billion compared with a year earlier, becoming the fastest-growing spirits category, according to the Distilled Spirits Council of the U.S
Iconic generated revenue of $2,846,437, compared to revenue of $712,198 for the three months ended September 30, 2020, an increase of $2,134,239 or approximately 300%
TopPop’s current facility produced roughly 40 million units in 2021, the new 65,000 sq. ft facility could eventually produce 150 million units for 2022
Strong balance sheet with approximately $55 million in total assets
Take a look at the INVESTOR FACT SHEET
We have another exciting profile for today’s session. This is a company that you may already be familiar with.
Pull up ICNB immediately.
*****BREAKING NEWS THIS MORNING*****
Iconic Brands Launches New Line of Premium Quality, Zero Sugar Still Wines
– Bellissima Zero is available in five expressions: Pinot Grigio IGT, Chardonnay IGT, Rosé Wine, Merlot IGT and Cabernet Sauvignon IGT
– New line of products captures market share in the rapidly growing “Better-for-You” (“BFY”), health & wellness, and Keto markets
– Newest still wines are the second line of Bellissima products, which includes five Prosecco and Sparkling Wines that are certified vegan and made with organic grapes
AMITYVILLE, NY, March 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via NewMediaWire – Iconic Brands, Inc. (OTCQB: ICNB) (“Iconic” or the “Company”), a leader in the development, design and delivery of alcohol and non-alcohol beverages, announced today that it has launched Bellissima Zero, a new line of zero sugar still wines created by Bellissima Prosecco and co-developed by Bellissima brand partner, supermodel, actress and entrepreneur, Christie Brinkley.
Bellissima Zero is available in five expressions: Pinot Grigio IGT, Chardonnay IGT, Rosé Wine, Merlot IGT and Cabernet Sauvignon IGT. Bellissima Zero has zero sugar, a serving size of approximately 1g Carb per 5 oz, is made with organic grapes and is certified vegan. Bellissima’s Zero is boutique winery quality, with no residual sugar and no compromises on taste. We believe that Bellissima Zero will live up to the expectations of the most demanding wine connoisseurs, offering all the essence of its terroir.
Bellissima’s brand partner and spokeswoman Christie Brinkley, who has appeared on over 500 magazine covers worldwide, served as a spokeswoman for CoverGirl and performed on Broadway, on television and in film, stated, “I am incredibly proud to introduce Bellissima Zero sugar still wines. We have worked tirelessly to create a delicious line of premium quality still wines that provide a delicious taste and a unique experience, and continue our vision of providing healthier choices for our customers. I believe Bellissima Zero is a perfect blend of flavor, appearance and sustainability at an ideal price.”
“Launching Bellissima Zero is a major milestone for us. We believe that Bellissima Zero will help us capture a larger share of growing trends that we are seeing in the alcohol industry, with a push for Keto options, ‘Better-For-You’ options and health and wellness options, in addition to sustainability and unique branding with a story that consumers can connect to,” said Iconic Chief Executive Officer, Larry Romer. “We are thankful for Christie’s contributions and we plan to support her as she helps grow this new brand as she has done with our other Bellissima lines.”
The new line of Bellissima Zero still wines adds to Bellissima’s growing portfolio of BFY and “better-for-the-planet” products that provide sustainable choices and align with consumers’ health and wellness lifestyle choices. Bellissima’s current line of Prosecco and Sparkling Wines are made with organic grapes, are certified vegan and are available online and in wine and spirits retail stores across the country. They include Bellissima Prosecco DOC Brut, Sparkling Rosé Brut Wine, Zero Sugar Sparkling White Wine, Zero Sugar Sparkling Rosé Wine and Prosecco Rosé DOC Millesimato. The offerings also include Bellissima Bambinis, which are 375 ml bottles in most of the same expressions as the 750 ml bottles.
Bellissima is a staple in the quickly growing BFY category and we expect the newest line of zero sugar still wines to provide important growth opportunity for the Company. We believe Bellissima Zero can attract new consumers and appeal to existing consumers with its distinct offerings and bold flavors. This product launch is an important step in Iconic’s growth strategy and broadens its portfolio to serve a wider spectrum of consumers and occasions.
Bellissima Zero still wines are available for purchase at wine and spirits retail stores across the U.S. and available on a waitlist online at https://www.splashwines.com/pages/bellissima
ICNB is a vertically integrated innovative beverage and lifestyle branding company with expertise in developing, branding, licensing, manufacturing and distributing alcoholic beverages for itself and third parties. Iconic is building brands
that are “better-for-you and better-for-the-planet” to meet the unmet demands and values of a new generation of adult beverage consumers. Iconic is a leader in “celebrity branding” of beverages, procuring superior and unique products from around the world, with internationally recognized celebrities. It currently offers Bellissima Prosecco and Sparkling Wines, by Christie Brinkley, which are certified Made with Organic Grapes and Vegan and include two Zero Sugar Sparkling Wines, Sonja Sangria by Sonja Morgan, a new line of premium-quality Sangria, and BiVi Sicilian Vodka by Chazz Palminteri, which is handcrafted in Sicily. Iconic’s recent acquisition of TopPop expands its offering from national distribution to product development and contract manufacturing, working with Fortune 500 companies and some of the largest brands in the alcohol industry. The TopPop subsidiary specializes in single-use flexible packaging applications in the food, beverage and health categories including ready-to-freeze (RTF) ice pops. It has an existing state-of-the-art 30,000 sq. ft. FDA-registered manufacturing facility and has recently added another 64,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility to keep up with growing demand. Iconic is also actively working to expand its portfolio by adding new brands and products.
Iconic Brands Generates Significant Year-over-Year Sales Growth from its Bellissima Line.
– Company sees significant growth from NY metro area; sales of Bellissima Prosecco and Sparkling Wines in NY increased 73% by volume and increased its distribution points by over 250%
– Bellissima Prosecco and Sparkling Wines are available in five expressions: Bellissima Prosecco DOC Brut, Sparkling Rosé Brut Wine, Zero Sugar Sparkling White Wine, Zero Sugar Sparkling Rosé Wine and Prosecco Rosé DOC
– Company on schedule to launch a new line of zero sugar still wines in Q1 2022
AMITYVILLE, NY, Jan. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via NewMediaWire — Iconic Brands, Inc. (OTCQB: ICNB) (“Iconic” or the “Company”), together with its wholly owned subsidiary TopPop LLC (“TopPop”), which establishes and supports brands, innovates, produces, licenses, packages and sells alcohol and non-alcohol beverages and creates sustainable packaging solutions for the consumable goods market, announced it has generated significant year-over-year revenue growth of Bellissima Prosecco and Sparkling Wines by Christie Brinkley in the New York metro area. The company has reported a 73% increase in volume and a 250% increase in its distribution channels, a result of the expertise and the relationships of its sales and management team. Bellissima’s products have been a staple for health and wellness consumers, and are a leader in the “BFY” (better-for-you) and “better-for-planet” and sustainability categories that continue to grow and attract new consumers.
Bellissima’s current line of vegan Prosecco and Sparkling Wines are made with organic grapes, are certified vegan, and are available online and in wine and spirits retail stores across the country. They include Bellissima Prosecco DOC Brut, Sparkling Rosé Brut Wine, Zero Sugar Sparkling White Wine, Zero Sugar Sparkling Rosé Wine and Prosecco Rosé DOC. Zero Sugar Sparkling White Wine and Zero Sugar Sparkling Rosé Wine are popular choices with consumers, offering zero carbs and zero sugar.
Iconic Chief Executive Officer, Larry Romer, said, “We are proud of the success of our Bellissima Prosecco and Sparkling Wines and the impact that we are having in New York as sales continue to grow. BFY and healthy lifestyle alcohol choice is a growing trend, as you can see from many large brands offering healthier alternatives with less carbs, less sugar, less calories. For example, look at the success of Fresh Vine Wine, Inc. with their recent IPO to the NYSE American. They have positioned themselves in the better-for-you segment, which we see as a benefit as more consumers continue to gravitate toward this area looking for options. This is a segment that Iconic has been succeeding in for many years now, since we launched in late 2015. Bellissima’s brand partner and spokeswoman Christie Brinkley continues to do an excellent job promoting the brand, and we are excited to see the traction from our retail and online sales. Our management team’s experience in the adult beverage market is well over 100 years with industry stalwarts like Anheuser-Busch (AB) and Southern Glazer Wine & Spirits in New York to name a few, and a dedicated sales team has helped us to propel the brand. ‘Health,’ ‘sustainability,’ ‘clean’ and ‘organic’ are not just buzzwords but core values of our Bellissima brand and our brand ambassador. We continue to look at opportunities to grow the brand and are pleased to note that we are on schedule to launch a new line of zero sugar still wines in Q1 of 2022 and believe that they will be a big contributor for revenue going forward.”
In Italian, Bellissima means “the most beautiful.” For Bellissima, “beautiful wine” means being clean, honest and sustainable, with an emphasis on giving back to the planet. Bellissima challenges and pushes the boundaries of what a wine can be: Bellissima is a clean, boutique quality wine, while also being sustainable. No compromises.
Bellissima is proud to be 100% vegan certified by BevVeg. Bellissima never uses any animal ingredients or animal byproducts during any step of the winemaking process.
Bellissima Prosecco and Sparkling Wines are available online and in wine and spirits retail stores across the U.S. and direct-to-consumer (DTC) through SplashWines.com at https://www.splashwines.com/pages/bellissima
DESIGN, ENGINEERING AND PRODUCTION OF ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY, FLEXIBLE PACKAGING SOLUTIONS IN THE BEVERAGE & BETTER-FOR-YOU CATEGORIES
▪ Federal and state licenses to manufacture and package wine, malt and spirits.
▪ 30,000 sq. ft. FDA-registered manufacturing facility with SQF food safety certification, organic certifications; also has 30,000 sq. ft. of additional inventory-controlled warehouse space and recently added 64,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility
▪ First product launched in 2Q 2020 – alcohol-infused, natural fruit flavor ice pops for major alcohol beverage companies
▪ Customers include the top flexible pack alcohol and non-alcohol beverage manufacturers of ready-to-freeze in the U.S.
▪ Projects include the launch of 3 new brands for one of the largest alcohol products companies in the world
▪ Product development and 2021 rollout of branded ready to freeze alcohol pops
▪ Contract with Creative Arts Agency to sell through to major sports and entertainment venues
▪ Machine capacity is greater than 200 million units per year
▪ R&D pipeline includes ready-to-drink (RTD) and ready-to-freeze (RTF) alcohol drinks and mixers, and single-serve food products in pouches
Iconic Brands Reports Record Revenues for its Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results
– Innovative premium beverage provider reports best quarterly results in its corporate history with 386% sequential revenue growth and 300% year-over-year revenue growth
– Strong balance sheet with approximately $55 million in total assets
– Accretive acquisition of TopPop; added approximately 6 million ice pops manufactured and $2.0 million in sales since the acquisition in July 2021
– New management brings experience from Anheuser-Busch, Jim Beam, as well as innovative packaging expertise working with Fortune 500 and multinational companies
AMITYVILLE, NY, Nov. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via NewMediaWire — Iconic Brands, Inc. (OTCQB: ICNB) (“Iconic” or the “Company”) today reported its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021. Iconic, together with its wholly owned subsidiary TopPop LLC (“TopPop”), establishes and supports brands, innovates, produces, licenses, packages and sells alcohol and non-alcohol beverages and creates sustainable packaging solutions for the consumable goods market.
Third Quarter 2021 Financial Highlights
- Total revenue of $2.8 million for the three months ended September 30, 2021, an increase of $2.1 million or approximately 300% year-over-year, compared to $712,000 for the three months ended September 30, 2020.
- Gross profit was $695,000, an increase of 57% year-over-year as compared to gross profit for the same period in 2020.
- Strong balance sheet with ~55 million in total assets.
Third Quarter 2021 Corporate and Business Developments
- Iconic completed the first of a two-tranche $40 million private placement and corporate restructuring that included the acquisition of TopPop, a contract manufacturing company specializing in the development of products containing alcohol, to become a fully integrated manufacturer.
- Announced the expansion of TopPop facilities through the addition of a 64,000 sq. ft. property to meet growing demand from both current and new customers; the Company expects to be in full production by the end of the first quarter of 2022 and expects to have the capacity to manufacture over 150 million ice pops in 2022.
- TopPop manufactured approximately 36 million ice pops during the nine-month period ending September 30, 2021, up from 10 million for the fiscal year ended 2020.
- TopPop has also developed a robust pipeline in the single serve, ready to drink (“RTD”) alcohol cocktail market and anticipates launching a line of products in this market in 2022.
- During the quarter, Iconic added the following to its leadership team of experienced beverage industry executives:
- Larry Romer, CEO: Brings over 40 years of beverage industry experience to Iconic, including senior management positions with Coca-Cola, The Paddington Corporation, Jim Beam and most recently as Senior VP and GM at Southern Glazer Wine & Spirits in New York.
- John Cosenza, COO: 30-years of experience at Anheuser-Busch, and in-depth experience in alcohol sales, Mr. Cosenza has extensive connections with major chains for distribution.
- David Allen, CFO: 22 years of experience as a public company CFO and over 40 years as a Certified Public Accountant.
- Tom Martin, President & COO of TopPop: A 40-year veteran in the primary and secondary packaging industry. Mr. Martin’s expertise is in sales, engineering and company-building.
- Tom Belton, CFO of TopPop: 35 years of experience in assisting businesses to create and drive innovation and growth strategies.
- Launched Sonja Sangria by Sonja Morgan in two expressions: Sonja Sangria Red and Sonja Sangria White – SONJA is a premium quality Sangria, developed with the help of American television personality, businesswoman, socialite, and philanthropist Sonja Morgan
“During the third quarter, we transitioned from a beverage and lifestyle branding company with a diverse portfolio of premium wines and spirits, into a fast-growing, vertically-integrated alcohol products company. We strengthened our leadership team to include executives with expertise in the beverage and consumer products sector. We successfully raised $40 million to further the expansion of our brands, increased inventory to accommodate demand and increased marketing and other areas. Most notably, during the third quarter, we completed our acquisition of TopPop and brought over several members of the TopPop management team and staff. We are in the process of blending the companies synergistically and using the successful ingredients and values from both companies. TopPop clients include many Fortune 500 and multinational companies and some of the largest brands in the alcohol industry, and specializes in single-use flexible packaging applications in the food, beverage, and health categories including ready-to-freeze (“RTF”) ice pops. RTF is a growing sector in the alcohol beverage industry and since the acquisition of TopPop, we have started expanding our machine and facility capabilities to meet growing demand. TopPop manufactured approximately 36 million ice pops this year to-date, which is up significantly over the 10 million it manufactured in all of 2020. The global alcoholic beverages market reached a value of $1.58 trillion in 2020, according to Research and Markets, and we believe we are well-positioned to continue our growth trajectory,” said Chief Executive Officer Larry Romer.
He continued, “We beat our revenue goals and we believe that we delivered our strongest quarter ever. Quarter-over-quarter revenue growth was 386% and almost 300% year-over-year. In addition to our acquisition of TopPop, the capital raise and our new leadership, we also launched Sonja Sangria by Sonja Morgan, which we believe will be a positive addition to our brand portfolio. Bellissima has been a stable of Iconic and has had success in the health and wellness side of alcohol branding. Building brands that are “Better-for-You and Better-for-the-Planet” is a focus of Iconic’s. Looking ahead, we have a new line of Bellissima Zero Sugar still wines in five different expressions, which we expect to launch in the coming months. We are rebranding and repositioning our Bella Aperitifs and are strategizing new product developments for the Company and for third parties, especially in the RTF space. We plan to continue to grow our current brands, add new lines and look for new opportunities. We had a fantastic third quarter and we look forward to incorporating our acquired businesses and to our future growth opportunities. We believe that Iconic has substantial growth potential and we are constantly looking at ways to enhance shareholder value. We believe that we have a solid foundation for the future and intend to pursue an up-listing of our shares to a national exchange in the first half of 2022.”
Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results
Iconic generated revenue of $2,846,437, compared to revenue of $712,198 for the three months ended September 30, 2020, an increase of $2,134,239 or approximately 300%. This increase of $2,134,239 was due primarily to a $2,045,000 increase in sales from newly acquired TopPop, as well as a $89,000 increase in sales of alcohol-related products.
The Company had a net loss for the three months ended September 30, 2021, of $3,657,565, as compared to net loss of $1,219,101 for the three months ended September 30, 2020. The net loss for the three months ended September 30, 2021 included non-cash stock-based compensation expense of approximately $469,000 and expenses associated with the financing and acquisition of TopPop of approximately $2,000,000.
Regarding results of operations for the nine months ended September 30, 2021, we generated revenue of $4,065,884, as compared to revenue of $2,173,684 for the nine months ended September 30, 2020, an increase of $1,892,200 or approximately 87%. The increase of $1,892,200 was due primarily to a $2,045,000 increase in sales from newly acquired TopPop, offset by a decrease of $152,800 in sales of our alcohol-related products.
The Company had a net loss for the nine months ended September 30, 2021 of $6,000,537, compared to a net loss of $2,608,729 for the nine months ended September 30, 2020.
Operating expenses were $4,040,691 for the three months ended September 30, 2021, compared to $1,080,336 for the three months ended September 30, 2020, an increase of $2,960,355 or approximately 267%. Net operating (loss) was ($3,345,342) for the three months ended September 30, 2021, compared to ($637,901) for the three months ended September 30, 2020, an increase of $2,707,441 or approximately 424%.
Cost of sales was $2,151,088, or approximately 75% of sales, for the three months ended September 30, 2021, and $269,763, or approximately 38% of sales, for the three months ended September 30, 2020. Cost of sales included the cost of the products purchased from the Company’s suppliers, freight-in costs and import duties. The significant increase in cost of goods as a percentage of sales, year-over-year, was due to the change in product mix in 2021 as a result of the TopPop acquisition. Cost of goods for the three months ended September 30, 2021 for our alcohol sales were approximately 38%, which is similar to the prior year, while the costs associated with the TopPop acquisition were approximately 95% during the three months ended September 30, 2021, due to significant labor costs and write down of perishable items as the summer production season wound down. The historical cost of goods for TopPop is approximately 65% and the Company expects to achieve that margin in future quarters.
- Bellissima launched in late 2015, a line of vegan Prosecco and Sparkling Wines available online and in wine and spirits retail stores across the U.S. and direct-to-consumer (DTC) through SplashWines.com
- 5 products in 2 sizes (Prosecco DOC Brut, Sparkling Rosé Brut, Zero Sugar Sparkling White, Zero Sugar Sparkling Rosé – 375ml or 750ml; Prosecco Rosé- 750 ml)
- Uniquely positioned in Health & Wellness with the Premium Zero Sugar Wines – All made with organic grapes and certified vegan
- Bellissima’s brand partner and spokeswoman has appeared on over 500 magazine covers worldwide, served as a spokeswoman for CoverGirl and performed on Broadway, on television and in film\
SONJA SANGRIA BY SONJA MORGAN
- SONJA Sangria is a new line of premium-quality Sangria, developed with the help of American television personality, businesswoman, socialite, and philanthropist Sonja Morgan
- 2 expressions: Sonja Sangria Red and Sonja Sangria White
- BiVi Vodka is made from the finest semolina wheat grown out of the rich volcanic soil and pure mountain spring water of Sicily
- BiVi is crafted by Master Distiller Giovanni La Fauci, who began his career when he was only 11 years old
Iconic Brands Reports Record Revenues for its Third Quarter 2021 Financial ResultsGlobeNewswire | 11/23/2021
President, Chairman & Founder
With over 45 years’ experience in the global liquor industry, Mr. DeCicco has had an extensive career as a senior executive and leader in the wine and spirits industry, and will continue to champion spirits products and move into the Chairman role. Previously, Mr. DeCicco served as President of Harbrew Imports Ltd. since its inception in 1999. Prior to his appointment at Harbrew Imports Ltd, from 1990 to 1997, Mr. DeCicco was the Chief Executive Officer and President of Harbor Industries, a production facility. In addition to having been the national provider for The Paddington Corporation brands from 1990 to 1997, Mr. DeCicco pioneered what is now known within the field as Value Added Packaging.
Chief Executive Officer
Mr. Romer is a 40 plus year veteran of the beverage business holding senior management positions with Coca Cola, The Paddington Corporation, Jim Beam and Southern Glazer Wine & Spirits. Mr. Romer holds a bachelor’s degree in Health and Physical Education from Manhattan College and a master’s degree in Health and Physical Education from Adelphi University.
Chief Operating Officer
A 30-year Anheuser-Busch loyalist with in-depth experience in alcohol sales, Mr. Cosenza has extensive connections with major chains for distribution. Mr. Cosenza started his Anheuser-Busch career as a sales representative for Lower Manhattan. As Chain Store Manager, he was responsible for all NYC chain store sales and innovations. Mr. Cosenza was Sr. Manager for AB’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) division, where he took part in promoting responsible drinking, the designated driver program and the prevention of underage drinking. Mr. Cosenza has an MBA in finance from Long Island University, and a bachelor’s degree in Sports Management and Athletic Administration from St. John’s University.
Chief Financial Officer
Mr. Allen has over 22 years of experience serving as the chief financial officer of public companies and over 40 years of experience as a certified public accountant, starting his career with Arthur Andersen & Co. Additionally, Mr. Allen sits on the board of directors of two other public companies, Charlie’s Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS: CHUC) and MariMed, Inc. (OTCMKTS: MRMD), where he serves as audit committee chairman. Mr. Allen is a licensed CPA and holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting and a master’s degree in taxation from Bentley College.
Co-founder of Iconic & VP Product Development
Roseann Faltings has served as a member of our board of directors since May 2015 and as Vice President since April 2018. Ms. Faltings is an international liquor industry veteran of more than 12 years with experience in brand development, marketing, sales and distribution across the beer, wine and spirits categories. Throughout her executive career, Ms. Faltings has worked on United Spirits’ current brand portfolio, as well as Danny DeVito’s Premium Limoncello, Yanjing Beer (the national beer of China), Johnny Bench 5 Scotch Whisky and other private label products. Ms. Faltings was previously an employee of the Company, beginning in 2003. In 2005, she was appointed VP of Sales and Marketing for Iconic Brands, Inc. and she continued to serve in that role until she resigned pursuant to the terms of the merger with MMBA in September of 2014.
President & Chief Operating Officer of TopPop
President & COO of TopPop, Tom Martin, has been in the primary and secondary packaging industry for over 40 years with privately held companies. He has managed, co-founded and run printing operations, equipment divisions, cosmetic contract manufacturing and food contract manufacturing companies. Mr. Martin’s expertise is in sales, engineering and company building. He is a co-founder of TopPop Packaging. TopPop was built from the ground up by capitalizing on the innovative idea of alcohol-infused adult ice pops and single-use food & beverage products. This then led to the building of its state-of-the-art, FDA approved production facility, which tripled the company’s production capacity. The facility was designed and built to produce single-serve Boozy Ice Pops for some of the nation’s largest beer, wine and spirits companies.
Chief Financial Officer of TopPop
CFO of TopPop, Tom Belton, has been instrumental in assisting businesses to create and drive innovation and growth strategies for over 35 years. He is the founder and CEO of InnoAccel Solutions, where he partners with growing businesses as an investor, Board member and C-Suite officer to energize business and brands through innovation strategies, “skin in the game” equity partnerships, and marketing and supply chain joint ventures.
Chief Communications Officer of TopPop
Tracy Memoli brings nearly 20 years of experience as a publicist in the hospitality and leisure industry. She works with some of the world’s largest beverage brands, startup companies, corporations, restaurants and top chefs to create alcohol-infused ice pop flavors. Tracy has appeared on Dr. Oz and has been featured in USA Today, Travel, U.S. News & World Report, TheStreet.com, The Daily Meal and Destination Weddings & Events.
Chief Marketing Officer of TopPop
Laurance Rassin brings more than 35 years of experience in marketing, brand activations, experiential events and brand strategy, with a focus on start-up brand strategy and positioning. He is a co-founder of TopPop. Mr. Rassin holds a bachelor’s degree from American University.