OUR NEW PROFILE IS: 🇺🇸OPWEF
Opawica Explorations Upgrades to OTCQB in USA
DOWNLOAD THE INVESTOR PRESENTATION HERE
We have had some strong double digit movers over the past month.
Our last few took off fairly quickly. We gave you a psychedelic medicine profile that moved double digits. We showed you a Nasdaq food-tech profile that ran from 7.20 to 8.75 in a week flat for a 20%+ move. We had a blockchain sector profile explode from .81 to 1.48 for a quick 80%+ move on record interest.
We have a new profile for today that we want to bring to your attention.
Pull up OPWEF right away.
Gold’s case hasn’t been this bullish in months.
In fact, between Sep 29, 2021, and Oct 13, 2021, the precious metal moved more than 4% and approached the $1800 level for the first time in weeks.
Gold’s had its ups and downs in 2021. Nobody denies that. Economic activity was heating up after vaccines were rolled out, and life was looking normal and good for a time.
But this boom is being severely threatened. Economic headwinds and reckless spending is mounting and jeopardizing everything.
The global supply chain is in shambles. Energy supply and demand are at a dramatic imbalance. Most importantly, inflation has become a worse reality than anyone imagined.
Yet, when inflation is this bad, it’s great for gold. On the one hand, many investors see storm clouds filled with dangerous indicators. In contrast, gold investors are salivating at a tsunami of positive pricing catalysts that could help it not only test record highs but exceed them. The fact that gold saw its best weekly performance in nearly five months on Oct 13, 2021, says everything.
However, it’s not physical gold that could be the best way to play this situation. No sir. When gold’s price rises, the junior mining stocks have the most amplified moves and traditionally break out.
We’ve seen junior miners like Comstock Mining skyrocket 148.08% year-to-date, for example. Despite gold’s pullbacks and volatility in 2021!
Plus, remember how gold rallied over 4% between Sep 29, 2021, and Oct 13, 2021? Look what the VanEck Vectors Junior Gold Miners ETF did in that same time frame. It nearly quadrupled it!
With these imminent tailwinds, we could genuinely have a gold mining bull market for the ages. So as you continue looking for the best ways to play this impending inflationary crisis that could only worsen, consider what we’ve come across: Opawica Explorations Inc. (TSXV: OPW) (OTC: OPWEF).
Opawica is a junior Canadian exploration company with a strong portfolio of precious and base metal properties within the Rouyn-Noranda region of the Abitibi Gold Belt in Québec and Newfoundland.
If you know anything about mining opportunities, you know that the Abitibi Gold Belt is the world’s largest mineral-rich greenstone geological belt. Newfoundland is no slouch either as an underexplored mineral-rich region ranking as a Top 10 Worldwide Mining Jurisdiction.
So with blue sky potential, combined with unprecedented drivers for gold miners, is there anything that can stop this company’s run?
Leadership boasts phenomenal track records in discovering and developing successful exploration projects. The company is also laser-focused on increasing shareholder value. All through developing exploration properties using cost-effective exploration practices, acquiring additional properties, and seeking strategic partnerships.
There’s a reason why the OPW stock soared 146.15% over the last 52-weeks and could very well have more jaw-dropping breakouts on the horizon as today’s top gold mining play.
NEWFOUNDLAND GOLD DISTRICT
Rogerson structural corridor gold district occurs within a northeast-trending structural corridor defined by crustal-scale faults extending from southwestern to north-central Newfoundland.
The presence of conglomerate reflects preservation of syn-orogenic upper crystal clastic sequences commonly associated with orogenic gold vein systems.
The largest known gold resource along this corridor occurs at Marathon Gold Corp.’s Valentine Lake property.
In Marathon’s press release dated April 22, 2020, the Valentine Lake project has estimated proven and probable mineral reserves of 1.87 million ounces (41.05 million tonnes at 1.41 g/t Au) and total measured and indicated mineral resources (inclusive of the mineral reserves) of 3.09 million ounces (54.9 million tonnes at 1.75 g/t Au). Additional inferred mineral resources are 960,000 ounces (16.77 million tonnes at 1.78 g/t Au). †
REGIONAL GEOLOGY: THE EXPLOITS ZONE
- Five tectonostratigraphic
zones make up Newfoundland including
the Dunnage Zone
- The Dunnage Zone south of the RIL is known as the Exploits Subzone, and is
well-endowed in gold deposits and showings
- The Exploits Subzone contains rocks that were subject to gold mineralizing events
- Agnico Eagle is a major gold producer of Abitibi area, with just over 875,000 ounces of gold produced in 2019†. The nearest mine to Arrowhead Property was the Mouska mine located 8 km to east.
- Agnico Eagle fully surrounds the Arrowhead property and has recently conducted a significant drilling campaign to the west and north
- Previous drill holes on the property intercepted 40 gold-copper mineralized zones, enhancing the potential for quartz-carbonate auriferous veins associated with E-V trending faults on the shear zone
- Fine Visible gold throughout the historical drilling and on surface
- Surrounded by Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd.
- Geochemistry survey conducted in 2015 shows favorable geochemical signatures and rock alteration on the property
- New mineralized veins are thought to exist as a result of previous exploration work conducted – modern exploration techniques are needed to prove their economic potential
- Mineralized intercepts enhance the property’s potential for multiple types of mineralization:
- Gold-rich VMS deposits like at Boursquet #2 and LA Ronde Gold Mine
- Gold-rich plymetallic veins, like at Doyan and Mouska gold mines
- Quartz-carbonate auriferous veins associated with regional E-W trending faults and sheer zones
- Two quartz-carbonate veins have been found on the property known as veins “A” & “B” and dip steeply to the north, parallel to schistosity.
- New mineralized veins are thought to exist as a result of previous exploration work conducted – modern exploration techniques are needed to prove their economic potential.
- The Bazooka property occupies seven kilometres of strike length along the prolific Abitibi Greenstone Belt on the Cadillac Larder Lake Break
- The Bazooka property is a 100% owned 1200ha land package in an excellent jurisdiction
- Bazooka is contiguous to the western border of Yorbeau Resources’ Rouyn gold property that contains four known gold deposits
- Bazooka is contiguous to the south-western border of Monarques Gold’s Wasamac gold property that contains 2,882,000 oz Au resources
- The Bazooka property hosts significant gold mineralization at the eastern border and is open on strike for seven kilometres to the west and at depth
- Kinross completed over 24,000 meters of drilling on the Rouyn property in 2017, with a significant amount of drilling completed within 300m of Opawica’s eastern border – the results indicate a potential continuation of the mineralized zone onto the Bazooka property
- IAMGOLD signed a definitive option agreement in December 2018 to acquire a 100% interest in the surrounding Rouyn project for C$4 million and required exploration expenditures of C$9 million over a four year period.
- McWatters is continuous to the Long Bars Zone Break, the Yorbeau Rouyn property and the Granada Gold Property that contains a 2,332,000 oz Au resource
- McWatters has easy access for exploration and a historical drill hole on the property retuned 7.79 g/t Au over 3 meters
- Past exploration work on the property includes a MMI survey, walking IP and soil sampling
- Visible Gold Reported
- All associated with quartz veins in deformation zones.
- Historical drill results are
- 1.02 g/t Au over 0.91 meters
- 7.79 g/t Au over 3 meters
- Contiguous with the east boundary of the Yourbeau Astoria property where past mining has extended a shaft to 515 metres below surface and Yourbeau has been evaluating the potential for open-pit mining.
- The McWatters property has seen limited past exploration but several gold showings have been identified both within and in the surrounding area.
Arrowhead 2D Seismic Survey Contractor Engaged
Vancouver, B.C. – November 9 , 2021 – Opawica Explorations Inc. (TSXV: OPW) (FSE:A2PEAD) (OTCQB: OPWEF) (the “Company” or “Opawica”) is pleased to announce it has engaged the services of Echo Environmental & Geotechnical Servicers Ltd. (Echo Geotech) to undertake a two dimensional (2D) Seismic program on the Arrowhead Property in the Rouyn Noranda camp of the Abitibi in Quebec.
Blake Morgan, Chief Executive Officer of Opawica stated, “This is the first time that a 2D Seismic survey has been used on the Arrowhead Property. Great work to the Opawica exploration team for thinking outside the box and coming up with unique ways to identify mineralized structures on the Arrowhead Property.”
A two dimensional (2D) seismic survey is an exploration method used to create a map of the structures beneath Earth’s surface. The method sends energy waves into the Earth. The different rock formations then reflect the waves back to the surface, where they are recorded over a period of time and converted into a seismic image. The collection of seismic data will help Opawica build a regional geological picture about the areas the team are currently exploring.
Echo Geotech provides subsurface profiles acquired using their no surface Land Streamer equipment, and processes and interprets the results using state-of-the-art seismic technology which reveals much more about the complexity of the subsurface. Echo Geotech will process and interpret the data and provide Opawica with images and data that are decision ready. The multi-component land streamer system design allows Echo Geotechnical to simultaneously employ multiple techniques to extract subsurface physical properties.
GoldSpot is working closely with the Opawica technical team to analyze all available geological data and to create high quality multivariate ranked drill targets on the Arrowhead Property. The Opawica team is moving towards the plan of drilling this December.
Derrick Strickland, P. Geo (OGQ No. 35402), is the Qualified Person for Opawica Explorations, and has reviewed and approved the technical content of this news release.